Yesterday I wrote in my Telegram channel that our Russian Index has returned to its growing channel and now, while it is there, I cannot look at the market in any other way, except as a bullish one. But since the market behaves like this, let’s look at the most interesting points that have been formed today:
- VTB. I have already written many posts about my extremely positive attitude towards VTB. I believe that there is a change in the global trend, which is why I hold the bank’s shares and never went out of them, even for corrections. The bank is interesting to me. But now, those who have not yet had time to buy, the entry point has been formed.
Yesterday, even before the results of the Fed meeting, a return to the range for Polyus Gold was formed, which is a signal for me to grow. But until the Fed issued its decision, the chessboard was not folded. Now we all know that the stava has remained unchanged, and gold reacts. It pushes off from the $ 1800 level. And most likely it will grow. And hence the point of entry along the Pole seems quite logical.
- Surgutneftegaz JSC. The instrument remains on the “platform” in the area of a good entry point.
- TMK. The pride of our Yekaterinburg is the TMK group and the Sinara group. TMK won the tender and has an exclusive contract for the supply of pipes for the Iranian gas route, although the contract was signed a long time ago. But here is the most promising moment to enter now.
- Tatneft ZAO and ZAP remain good for buying at the moment. Take a closer look. I am sure it will be liked by those who understand.
- IDGC SZ. I was recently asked about my attitude towards IDGC NW, I answered that it had not changed. I continue to hold the issuer’s papers. Yesterday’s false breakdown, or rather its completion, gives me grounds to assert myself in my attitude.
With you was Alexander Perfilov, the author of the telegram channel “Look at the Market” @perfilov_invest.